We are committed to moving you forward by providing you with dedicated, effective and efficient engineering and mining services. We are committed to up-skilling you, the Engineer, Technologist, Technician and Business Professional, through our wide variety of short courses available. Render unparalleled services in the area of Engineering; Mining; Maintenance, Designs; Construction; Energy management and Research.
We are a brand you can rely on to move your business to the next level
Our vision is to develop a viable and sustainable business that can provide continuous employment opportunity to South Africans and Africans as a whole.
• To provide quality, dedicated, effective and efficient engineering and mining services that meets the client’s specific needs.
• To provide quality up-skilling short learning programs in the field of Engineering, Business management and life skills.
• To create a platform for economic and community development through our Design, Build and maintain System.
• To provide quality Business Consultancy Services.
• To integrate research and develop program to ensure continual competiveness of our services.
• To provide services for the development of business skills for youths, under-developed and developing communities through our Business Consultancy Services.
Jeehu Training Centre (JTC)
This consists of Short Learning Programs (SLP)
“Development does not come from miracles and prayers only but from intense investment in human capital” (Professor Darah - MARCH 25, 2013).
Jeehu Training Centre offers a range of well researched and thought out short courses that will contribute immensely to the professional development of thousands of individuals who will apply the expertise gained from these courses to their own systems and facilities.
The details of the courses can be accessed from our website: www.jeehu.co.za
These short courses can be organized or customized to meet your professional development needs.
The courses are organized for Engineers, Technicians, Technologist, Managers, Heads of Sections, Project Managers, Business Managers, students etc.
We can also deliver in-house at the comfort of your own conference room.
The company is currently situated at:
North West Province
Plot No 12, Seringa road, Flora Park AH
Hartbeespoort Dam ( Head Office)
13 Blinkblaar street
Christian De Wet street, Glen Eagle,
Northern Cape Province
8 Sonop Street
The company provides services to industries, government and individuals all around South Africa and the rest of the world.
• Dedicated to providing quality services that meets and exceed our client’s requirements
Jeehu Engineering (JE)
• We Design, Refurbish, supply the following item and more:
Resilience bushes; Chute & liners; Mill Liners; Vibrating Screen rubbers; Elephant hoses; Impellers; Flanges; Bends; Couplings; Shafts; Impact pads; Draw-gears for locomotives; pumps etc.
• Civil construction.
• Steel Structural work
• Pipe routing Design and installation
• Electrical work
• General Engineering and Plant maintenance
- Mine Rehabilitation
- Fluid management –Slurry and dewatering.
- Rendering of other mining services
• We have a dedicated department for Renewable Energy Research and Management.
Jeehu Supplies (JS)
We supply items such as:
- Oils and all Lubricants
- HDPE Pipes and All dewatering accessories
- Pumps & Valves.
Maintenance is a valuable art of managing the risk of equipment/system failure. The mastering of this art to maximize production and minimize loss and waste is one of the strong niche of Jeehu. A thriving maintenance policy, plan and strategy will entail a good knowledge of your equipment particular need, the passion we have to maintain our client equipment availability to a very high level has distinguished Jeehu as a maintenance giant in the field of plant maintenance.
We have a team of dedicated researchers who take great care to search, document and implement the world best practice in the field of maintenance. The quick response of Jeehu to attend to client needs is unrivalled to any other company in its class. We work in partnership with our clients knowing that their growth and productivity is ours too.
Due to the calibre of staff that Jeehu employ, the identification of client problems, corrective action and execution of the required task according to international norms and standard is easily obtainable. Dealing with standby duties, material management and in-house equipped workshop has made us different from others. Our design team are well trained for any modification of plants, fabrication and installation of new designs. When it comes to maintenance, Jeehu is a full package and a company to reckon with.
Jeehu Business Consultancy Services (JBSC)
• Quality Management system (Implementation and auditing)
• Operations Research and
• Pre-feasibility and Feasibility studies
• Structure Survey / Analysis
• Engineering Designs-Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and C&I
JEEHU (Pty) Ltd is a Limited liability company, duly registered in the Republic of South Africa. Registration number:2012/204630/07
Description of Principal Business Activities
Maintenance, Training; Engineering & Mining Services Supplies; Designs; Construction Services; Energy Management & Research and Consulting services
BBBEE Level: ONE
Tel: +27 12 371 3001 (HO)
Cel: +27 83 365 1401; +27 82 787 7306
• JEEHU (Pty) Ltd is a Black Woman Owned (BWO) company that is devoted to Broad Base Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE), affirmative action and transfer of skills to Historically Disadvantaged Individuals (HDI) within its own organization.
• It is 51% owned by Black Female Youth and 49% owned by Black Female adult
• Economic Empowerment Summary
JEEHU (Pty) Ltd is owned by a female black business professional and we do business with over 60% black professionals, especially the highly marginalized female businesses.
When outsourcing some of the tasks we give preference to previously dis-advantaged companies (PDI’s).